Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

What's For Dinner Wednesday!!


Hey friends! Here's the Smith dinner line up for us this week. I am having a girls weekend this weekend (woot woot!) so Brian and the kids are on their own, and I'm off the hook for two dinners this week. BUT, in case you are interested, I'll link two of my favorite recipes for you to check out for your menu.

As mentioned last week, I only list "veggie" on some of my meals. I will just choose whatever looks good and is affordable when shopping.




Wednesday
Chopped salad with grilled chicken, fruit

(chicken breasts are $1.79/lb this week!)
Thursday
Zucchini “noodle” lasagna with spinach

(zucchini is 2 lbs/$1! I'll use leftover sausage from last week's pizza night, and leftover ground beef from taco night)
Friday
Mom's Weekend!
Saturday
Mom's Weekend!
Sunday
Pork Loin Roast*($1.99/lb), rice, veggie

*I have never made that recipe, but may try it this week. The ingredients are all things I have on hand, and the flavor will go well with the Lo mein I'm making later in the week.
Monday
Meatloaf muffins, veggies
Tuesday
Pork Lo Mein, egg rolls

(I'll use leftover pork loin from Sunday)

Here's two recipes that are staples over here and are a hit with the whole family:

This sesame chicken is SO yummy. We have this with rice and carrots, or broccoli. Carrots are always super affordable.
Sesame Chicken

This is a one-skillet meal. Love those. Since chicken and zucchini are on great promotions this week, this is a great choice for this menu.
Tex Mex Chicken Zucchini Skillet

 You can go check out all my saved dinner recipes on Pinterest, here: Dinner Board

As always, more than happy to share any recipes you're interested in! Happy cooking!

Thanks for reading -Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment