Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

What's For Dinner Wednesday!!


Some weeks I am inspired to choose more than enough meals for the week. I’ll be trying to decide which 7 meals I should plan for because 10 are “speaking to me” this week and they all look good/are in budget/have ingredients on sale. This week: blech. 😝 I can’t come up with any ideas. Nothing looks good. Chicken again?!

But it’s called LIFE, and that’s just how it goes sometimes. This week was a struggle to make my list, but these are all tried and true recipes we can always count on to be yummy.  Let me know if you make any of these, I’de love to know how it goes. Happy planning, list making, shopping and cooking!

Wednesday
Veggie

This is a go-to at our house for sure. I sub plain, Greek yogurt with a squirt of lemon juice for the sour cream.
Thursday
Veggie

I omit the sauce on this-it really doesn't need it, and my kids just want ketchup anyway.
Friday
Salmon
Rice
Veggie

I make salmon a couple different ways, but will probably just broil this with a little orange juice, soy sauce and brown sugar mixture on top.
Saturday
Verde Chicken Enchiladas
Avocado, beans, salsa, and chips
Sunday
BBQ ribs in the crockpot
Potatoes-sweet potato fries, baked potatoes, roasted reds (whichever’s on sale)
Veggie
Monday

I make this with whatever pasta I have, usually penne. I also will sometimes sub frozen peas, green beans, brussel sprouts (cut up) for the asparagus. 
I have also revisited this recipe just to make that alfredo sauce for other pastas. 
Tuesday
Breakfast for dinner: eggs, bacon, homemade biscuits


No comments:

Post a Comment