Search This Blog

Saturday, September 30, 2017

The Junk Gypsies Wander Inn


I recently was invited by my sweet friend, Audrey (follow her instagram here, and her blog here) to tag along with her, and three fellow instagrammers, (follow them, too! They all have beautiful, inspirational feeds: Amy, Cindy, and Jill) and bloggers, for a complimentary stay at the not yet open to the public, Wander Inn! It was such an honor and I was pretty much over the moon to be included.

Jolie, me, Amy, Jill, Cindy, Audrey, Amie

The Junk Gypsies have a show on HGTV (Check out their show here), a line at Pottery Barn Kids, a successful, fun and funky store in Round Top, and now, the Wander Inn, which will be featured in the upcoming Christmas issue of Country Living Magazine. (Get yourself a subscription here, so you won't miss it! )

We were invited by Amie, and Jolie, the Junk gypsy gals themselves, and the Virginia Dare Winery (the Pinot Noir was my favorite) to attend a happy hour. Everyone was so lovely, and such gracious hosts.


With all their success', they have remained kind, generous, relatable and down to earth. It was a pleasure to meet them and be treated to a stay at their beautiful Inn. 



     


Shared living area. Look at that sectional, and that repurposed drum, turned coffee table.



That "speaker" is a mini fridge!

That funky chandelier!

My room! Another fun light fixture.

Staying here was such an absolute treat, and I can hardly believe I had the honor of being included. I HAVE a blog, but these gals are BLOGGERS, and influencers on Instagram.

Find out more about the Junk Gypsy gals and Wander Inn here, go buy their book, Junk Gypsy: Designing a Life at the Crossroads of Wonder and Wander  and go check them out on Instagram. You won't be sorry!!

As always, thank you for reading! Stay tuned for a post about my finds in Round Top and how I'll turn my "trash" treasures to treasure treasure. 😉

XO, Steph

2 comments:

  1. So fun! What a wonderful community to be inspired by and welcomed within. So deserved that you would be taken into it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounded like a super fun day! It's nice to just hang with the girlfriends once in a while.

    ReplyDelete